Monday, February 11, 2008

Start Packing Your Bags...

South African Airways is running quite a special, and seems to do so from time to time. I know a couple of you are definitely planning on visiting, but there have been several who have casually mentioned visiting while I'm in Cape Town, and so, this might be the time to check it out. The rates look great! So click HERE to go to a news story for more information about the deal on flights from the US to South Africa, as the flights are running about half the regular rate.



Cheers!

L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sunshine!

I hope those 4 o'clock giggles followed you across the big pond. They can uplift someone's day in any country.

I just added your blog into my weekly bookmark list. Keep up the good work it's a great read.

Have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do...uh...well, on second thought just think "WWDD" (What Would Deniece Do)!

Yes, I would have said WW"Y"D, but you might come across some "little" people! :)

Miss you,
Ken